Spacelab: Dwarf and Rose Spacelab: Dwarf and Rose

HAHAHAHA

YES YES YES YES! I love it! Brilliant!

Resident Evil 1.1 Flash Resident Evil 1.1 Flash

Great work!

I liked it, but definately work on the voice acting haha, especially the intro with the pauses and such. But besides that, great work.

Apartment 404 Episode 101 Apartment 404 Episode 101

Sound is bugged

Im not getting anything but mario cart sounds.

sorensilk responds:

I had the wrong audio file at first. It's fixed now.

Ask Al: "Superheros" Ask Al: "Superheros"

pretty damn good

loved the random 'hurrrrrrrrrrr's haha, but doesnt kryptonite hurt superman? therefore giving batman the advantage?

My Tear for London My Tear for London

great flash, smellyface stfu u fat bitch

for fuck sake he made it to honor the 38 people who were killed for no reason. Dont bring up that shit, because everyone knows there are thousands upon thousands who die. But he lives in london and this hit close to home for him. So he made a video to get out some emotion.

smellyface, are u saying if a guy bombed ur house and killed ur family, noone should give a shit? people should say fuck off? no, they shouldnt, so go eat a dick, and hopefully ur family will be bombed next.

Stairway To Heaven Stairway To Heaven

very well done

very well done, i liked it alot, but i think you mis interpreted the song, its not really about love/hate and stuff its about greed and wealth, putting money before anythign else, about a women who thinks money is all that matters and how she can just buy her stairway to heaven and not have to earn it. but i like how you guys made it fit with your animation so ill give u that, u got my 5.

The Necromancer Episode 1 The Necromancer Episode 1

Very nice

I thought it was very nice,but the animation/visuals could use some work. But it was a very cool idea, keep up the good work.

Metroids On Shrooms Metroids On Shrooms

Pretty cool

but a couple things were wrong, eyes dont go bloodshot fro schrooms, ur pupils grow. and it takes more then 5 min for em to take effect =P.

newho nice job.

not stick SKATER movie 3 not stick SKATER movie 3

GODLY!

i myself skate, and this was awsome, perfect animation. This should be in the 4's, but fucking losers dont like skating.

King of the Blammed King of the Blammed

Sweet

it starts out kinda crappy, but then gets awsome. Loved the part with sephiroths tune. This definitly deserves more than a 2.67, it should easyly be in the 3's.

sweet.